Access your Pro+ Content below.
Where next for blockchain?
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
In this e-guide, read about how blockchain's inherent security makes it tamper-proof, and perfect for keeping and sharing records for transactions in many scenarios. Also, discover why think-tank ‘Reform’ believes that the government should use blockchain technology for identity assurance services across the public sector.
Table Of Contents
- Blockchain starts to prove its value outside of finance
- Blockchain could be used for citizen identity services says Reform
- Could blockchain power private distributed cloud storage?
- Blockchain hype exploited by spammers and phishers
- Blockchain economy on the horizon
- Russia's state-owned bank backs blockchain
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
More CW+ ContentView All