CW+ Premium Content/E-Handbooks
Access your Pro+ Content below.
The rise of edge computing
Sponsored by TechTarget ComputerWeekly.com
The growing momentum around 5G has spurred the rise of edge computing applications designed to crunch and process data at the edge of the network. In this e-guide, read more about edge computing developments in the Asia-Pacific region, as well as the pros and cons of adding edge computing to a cloud architecture.
Table Of Contents
- Latency higher priority than speed as IT leaders look to gain edge
- Red Hat eyes edge computing workloads
- Singtel and Optus partner AWS on telco edge
- Ericsson and Telstra take enterprise cloud to the edge
- The pros and cons of adding edge computing to a cloud architecture
- Why it’s SASE and zero trust, not SASE vs. zero trust