Access your Pro+ Content below.
Beginner's guide to Internet of Things
Sponsored by TechTarget ComputerWeekly.com
The adoption of the internet of things (IoT) in Asia-Pacific has accelerated over the past few years, spurred by growing digitalisation across the region and the desire to improve business processes. According to a study by Omdia, 38.9 billion IoT devices are forecast to be in circulation in Asia-Pacific by 2030. These devices are being used in a swathe of IoT applications, from tracking delivery trolleys in New Zealand to automating agriculture in Singapore. In this e-guide, learn more about IoT developments across the region and how to leverage the technology to drive business outcomes.
Table Of Contents
- IoT applications and examples in business
- Top advantages and disadvantages of IoT in business
- How Bosch is driving Industry 4.0 in India
- Thinxtra teams up with Hong Kong’s LBS on smart hygiene
- NZ glassmaker taps IoT to track delivery trolleys
- How IoT and machine learning are automating agriculture