Access your Pro+ Content below.
CIO Trends #11: Nordics
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
The Nordic region is a place where people aren’t afraid to try out the latest digital technologies. In banking for example, the region is leading the way in the age of open banking. Read here why this might be the case. But it goes way beyond the technology itself and has a lot to do with the attitude to change in the region. Also read how Danske Bank is adapting to life after Covid-19, by transforming how its staff work.Beyond the Nordics this e-guide looks at what banks in Spain and the UK are cooking up in the IT department.
Table Of Contents
- Nordic business is leading open banking charge in Europe
- Danske Bank begins process of creating autonomous development teams
- Santander to recruit 3,000 more IT staff
- NatWest develops behavioural biometrics as additional authentication
- Opportunity in times of crisis for Nordic tech startups
- Covid-19 will decimate fintechs, but those that survive will prosper