Access your Pro+ Content below.
SD-WAN: Accelerating network transformation in APAC
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
The growing adoption of cloud computing across the Asia-Pacific region has been a boon to software defined wide area networking (SD-WAN) technology, which has seen an uptick in demand as more enterprises look to speed up connectivity and improve network resiliency. In Australia, for example, three-fifths of enterprises with more than 200 employees have already deployed SD-WAN. In this e-guide, read more about SD-WAN’s momentum in the region, and how the technology can support the requirements of a multi-cloud environment.
Table Of Contents
- SD-WAN gains momentum with enterprises in Australia
- Cloud and 5G to drive SD-WAN adoption in APAC, says Silver Peak
- How SD-WAN and cloud exchanges benefit multi-cloud settings
- SD-WAN requirements for a multi-cloud world
- 3 network technologies driven by cloud computing