Access your Pro+ Content below.
The future is SASE: Transform your enterprise network for good
Sponsored by TechTarget ComputerWeekly.com
Less than a year after it received an official name, Secure Access Service Edge has started to disrupt the networking and security markets. As incumbent vendors make strategic moves to build SASE offerings, the nascent technology has the potential to upend traditional networking and security. SASE's benefits have stimulated enterprise interest, leading Gartner to forecast that at least 40% of enterprises will have SASE adoption strategies in place by 2024.
Table Of Contents
- How SASE is set to determine the future
- New normal sees SASE, SD-WAN surge as MPLS is phased out
- Cato Networks beefs up SASE offer with Marseilles point of presence
- Orange Business Services and Fortinet seal SASE partnership
- Windstream claims North America’s ‘first and only comprehensive’ managed SASE