Access your Pro+ Content below.
How open source is spurring digital transformation
Sponsored by TechTarget ComputerWeekly.com
From Linux to Kubernetes, open source has been key to efforts by organisations across APAC to transform digitally. In this e-guide, read how Malaysia's AmBank is using open source to engineer its software from the ground-up, ANZ Bank's move to Red Hat OpenShift, and what suppliers are doing to support deployments of containerised applications.
Table Of Contents
- Why Malaysia’s AmBank is embracing open source and DevOps
- APAC leads in open source adoption
- Inside VMware’s Kubernetes playbook
- ANZ Bank moves digital banking services to container platform
- Open source cloud platforms and tools to consider
- Red Hat eyes edge computing workloads