Access your Pro+ Content below.
VoIP has never lost its voice: How to get the most out of your business communications
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
In today's comms world, and especially with regard to hybrid working, a communications identity has now become a unified calling and collaboration endpoint, one which is part of a suite of business services spanning voice, security and network-as-a-service solutions to power the mobile workforce. Increasingly, VoIP capability is being integrated into the leading conferencing and collaboration tools, giving users the option of placing voice calls through a desktop application, an integrated IP phone, or directly through the native dialler on a mobile device.
Table Of Contents
- VoIP gateway vs. PBX: What is the difference?
- Verizon Business enriches mobile endpoint for Microsoft Teams
- Broadband Forum launches app-enabled services network gateway
- Do you need to manage QoS when deploying VoIP over LAN?
- What is the difference between IP telephony and VoIP?