Access your Pro+ Content below.
CIO Trends #11: Middle East
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
Cloud computing is well established after proving its benefits to businesses looking to cut costs, increase computing power and reduce downtime. But the technology is more than proving its worth today amid the Covid-19 pandemic. Read in this e-guide how Saudi Arabia is harnessing the cloud during the global healthcare crisis. Also read in this issue how SMEs in the United Arab Emirates are adopting the latest technologies at pace to help their businesses survive the Covid-19 related business disruption.
Table Of Contents
- How Saudi Arabia is using cloud to navigate the Covid-19 downturn
- Coronavirus: SMEs in the UAE forced to digitally transform
- Coronavirus: Microsoft offers behind-the-scenes look at datacentre-level Covid-19 response
- Gartner: Are the real cloud wars about to begin?
- Enterprise clouds hammered by cyber attacks during pandemic
- HPE aims to address non-cloud apps in hybrid IT