Access your Pro+ Content below.
COVID-19 in APAC: Tech industry lessons & innovations
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
In this e-guide, read about the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on the APAC tech sector, what tech vendors in the region are doing to support organisations during this difficult period and how the pandemic could spur businesses to dial up their digitisation efforts.
Table Of Contents
- Nutanix expands virtual desktop service in APAC
- How Asia's tech firms are helping stem the COVID-19 outbreak
- China's tech sector to shrink by 10% in Q1
- APAC tech suppliers tout wares amid virus outbreak
- Push for digitisation in Malaysia amid coronavirus crisis