Access your Pro+ Content below.
Public cloud in India: A guide to building digital resiliency
Sponsored by TechTarget ComputerWeekly.com
According to market research, India is growing its slice of the cloud pie as more enterprises look to build digital resiliency. But successful cloud adoption requires one to go beyond tools and techniques, which can entrap enterprises that are overly focused on technology deployments. In this e-guide, read more about the rise of India as a cloud powerhouse, what major suppliers are doing in the market and an expert’s take on the importance of having a cloud operating model to drive business outcomes from cloud initiatives.
Table Of Contents
- India’s public cloud spending on a roll
- Google Cloud partners Tata Communications in India
- AWS expands footprint in India with Hyderabad region
- Ascendas India Trust to build datacentre near Mumbai
- Why a cloud operating model matters
- Microsoft CEO backs decentralised clouds to power hybrid working
- How Covid-19 accelerated cloud investment in the financial world