Access your Pro+ Content below.
Top 10 cyber security stories of 2021
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
Cyber security was once again top of the agenda for IT leaders in 2021, with a barrage of news and analysis making it hard to separate the wheat from the chaff and the genuine insight from the self-promotional nonsense. However, there were some stand-out cyber security stories in the past 12 months that were indubitably worthy of attention.
Table Of Contents
- The Security Interviews: How SolarWinds came through its darkest hour
- US cyber security agencies get $9bn in Biden plan
- Half of MS Exchange servers at risk in ProxyShell debacle
- Pegasus mobile RAT abused to monitor journalists and activists
- Privacy experts concerned over NHS data collection plans
- Should I be worried about PrintNightmare?
- UK GDPR faces changes under planned reforms
- How the UK Cyber Security Council plans to professionalise security
- Cyber experts on how to nobble a Nobelium attack
- Travel-themed phishing lures spiked this summer