Access your Pro+ Content below.
Shields up! Why Russia’s war on Ukraine should matter to security pros
Sponsored by TechTarget ComputerWeekly.com
The build-up to the attack on Ukraine by Russia on 24 February saw widespread warnings from cyber security companies and government agencies that the world was on the verge of a devastating cyber war. In this E-Guide, we will explore some of the more impactful cyber security stories that have unfolded around the war.
Table Of Contents
- Prepare, but don’t panic, over supposed Russian cyber threat
- No imminent cyber threat to UK from Russia
- Why security professionals should pay attention to what Russia is doing
- New wave of cyber attacks on Ukraine preceded Russian invasion
- SunSeed malware hits those involved in Ukraine refugee relief
- Ukraine cyber attacks seen spiking, but no destructive cyber war yet
- Direct action is a risky business for Ukraine's volunteer hackers
- Use of encrypted Telegram platform soars in Ukraine, Russia