CW+ Premium Content/E-Handbooks
Access your Pro+ Content below.
CIO Trends #10: Benelux
Sponsored by TechTarget ComputerWeekly.com
If CIOs ever needed a reminder of the predatory cyber criminals that circle their organisations, Travelex’s woes is a big one. The company is now beginning to restore its systems, but recovering from the damage done will be a monumental challenge for the business. Also find out how close autonomous ships are to regularly docking in Dutch ports. Read more about it in this e-guide.
Table Of Contents
- Travelex to begin restoring foreign exchange services two weeks after ‘Sodinokibi’ attack
- EU court opinion finds EU-US data transfers lawful but raises questions over Privacy Shield
- Autonomous ships on Dutch horizon
- How can CIOs in Europe turn innovation into a competitive advantage?
- Whisper it… but could a cyber attack be good for your career?
- Processors re-imagined: Will cloud and AI lead mean all change in the datacentre?