Access your Pro+ Content below.
CIO Trends #11: Benelux
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
The Netherlands is a nation leading the world in terms of digital, so it is to be expected that bit also leads the works in securing digital assets. The country rubs shoulders with the biggest economies in the world in terms of research when it comes to cyber-security, but it appears its main airport Schiphol is not only making the country open to business, but might be opening it up to cyberattack. In this e-guide read about a report that has damning conclusions on the IT security of some of the airport’s core systems.
Table Of Contents
- Report reveals inadequate cyber security at Schiphol Airport
- Coronavirus: Dutch Covid-19 tracking app stirs national debate
- Eurostar to roll out facial recognition for ‘passport-free’ travel to Europe
- Dutch organisations address business email compromise fraud
- EU judges GDPR an overall success, but changes still needed
- Twitter contacts business users over data exposure