CW+ Premium Content/E-Handbooks
Access your Pro+ Content below.
A guide to continuous software delivery
Sponsored by TechTarget ComputerWeekly.com
Business leaders and IT heads recognise the value of software in driving business innovation. Software empowers business strategy. Continuous delivery is a pipeline covering all aspects of a software powered projects from development and quality assurance, testing and through to deployment as well as the feedback loop for continuous improvement.
Table Of Contents
- How to create and manage a rock-solid DevSecOps framework
- Develop a DevOps branching strategy to promote efficiency
- How CI/CD pipelines are putting enterprise networks at risk
- Scrum vs. DevOps: Are they intertwined or redundant?
- GitHub targets vulnerable open source components
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
More CW+ ContentView All
Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity: Spotlight on ANZDownload
The future of SAP ECC - Make an informed decision about your ERP roadmapDownload
A Computer Weekly buyer’s guide to continuous integration and continuous deploymentDownload
Cloud & DevOps: a guide to becoming a software-centric organisationDownload