Access your Pro+ Content below.
Big data analytics & innovation in Australian healthcare
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
The response to the coronavirus has put tremendous pressure on healthcare systems and the way the sector has adapted using big data analytics has demonstrated the potential for fundamental shifts across the industry. In this e-guide, find out how healthcare providers in Australia and the rest of APAC have successfully tapped the power of data analytics and other related technologies to advance digital health and better position themselves to cope with the growing demand for healthcare.
Table Of Contents
- How Australia is leading the charge in the Covid-19 fight
- Innovative solutions for better healthcare in Australia during Covid-19
- University of Melbourne to advance digital health
- Claritas taps AI to enhance medical images
- THKD taps SAP and Azure to improve patient experience
- Big data platform to speed up DNA analysis
- Fighting fake Covid-19 vaccines with blockchain
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
More CW+ ContentView All