Access your Pro+ Content below.
Getting data analytics right
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
Data analytics has become a must-have for organisations across industries, and is being integrated into both operational and business sides of companies. This includes analysing transaction data to make sense of customer buying patterns or to detect fraud, machine data to predict and prevent equipment breakdowns and social media streams to ascertain customer sentiment. In this e-guide, read more about how organisations are moving beyond descriptive analytics, the importance of organizational culture in data analytics initiatives and the top features you should look out for in analytics tools.
Table Of Contents
- What machine learning practitioners can learn from data warehousing
- How F1 and others are moving beyond descriptive analytics
- Taming the data beast with software-defined storage
- The benefits of using data analytics software
- 10 must-have features for big data analytics tools
- Data analytics is about culture, not technology