Access your Pro+ Content below.
The CISO's guide to supply chain security
Sponsored by TechTarget ComputerWeekly.com
Supply chain attacks have long been a concern in cyber security circles as it can be difficult to enforce or prescribe cyber security measures for suppliers and partners. In this e-guide, find out why supply chain attacks are intensifying amid the pandemic, how companies in the region are responding to the attacks and what else organisations can do to disrupt the cyber kill chain.
Table Of Contents
- The rise and rise of supply chain attacks
- Air India is latest victim of Sita attack
- How Australian firms can defend against supply chain attacks
- 3 ways CISOs can align cybersecurity to business goals
- How to manage 3rd-party risk in the supply chain
- Making sense of zero-trust security