Access your Pro+ Content below.
ITOps & service management: The state of play in APAC
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
With technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning and the internet of things dominating the headlines, it’s easy to overlook the role of IT operations and service management in keeping the lights on. That includes practices such as site reliability engineering as well as other best practices in the IT service management (ITSM) playbook. In this e-guide on ITSM in APAC, find out how to keep IT operations running to empower a remote workforce, the advantages of cloud-based service management tools and how one Australian company is managing IT incidents amid a shorter development lifecycle.
Table Of Contents
- How to succeed at site reliability engineering
- Keeping IT operations running for remote workers
- Seek ditches pagers for cloud service in IT operations
- ANZ firms ill-prepared to deal with tech issues
- How ServiceNow is empowering Asia's mobile workforce
- Businesses develop apps quickly to manage disruption of Covid-19
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
More CW+ ContentView All