Access your Pro+ Content below.
Threat management: Essential guide
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
Security is about reducing risk, while assessing risk is all about understanding the cyber threats facing the enterprise, which in turn is about recognising that not all threats are external and that threat intelligence is a key element of threat management. A wide variety of IT systems and services have emerged in response to a threat-based approach to security, but understanding what is required and what is on offer is often challenging to businesses. In this guide we look at some of the key types of threats facing the enterprise and ways of buying the most appropriate threat intelligence systems and services.
Table Of Contents
- Finding clarity: Unified threat management systems vs. next-gen firewalls
- The cyber threats lurking within every company
- Threat intelligence key to fighting cyber crime, says CrowdStrike
- Know your cyber enemy inside and out
- Five criteria for purchasing threat intelligence services
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
More CW+ ContentView All