Access your Pro+ Content below.
Middle East IT Priorities 2016
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
Computer Weekly’s annual global survey of readers has once again revealed what CIOs around the world, including an increasing number of Middle East based IT leaders, are planning over the next 12 months. The study, conducted with senior IT professionals presents real-life insights into how organisations are spending their IT. It looks in-depth at the technologies under consideration in the key areas such as storage, software, networking, security, mobile, and cloud services. This year’s research revealed an appetite for mobility projects in the Middle East with 43% of IT leaders in the region considering mobility projects in 2016. Read more and find out what CIOs in other countries across the EMEA region are planning.
Table Of Contents
- Mobility tops 2016 priority list for Middle East IT
- UK and European firms invest in data protection ahead of GDPR
- IT Priorities 2016: Mobile support and SDN top the network agenda
- Cloud, compliance and data protection top storage priorities for 2016
- European IT buyers prioritise BI and data management over ERP and CRM
- IT Priorities 2016: Server virtualisation is top datacentre infrastructure investment area for CIOs
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
More CW+ ContentView All