Access your Pro+ Content below.
Converged infrastructure: Essential guide
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
The converged infrastructure concept has been heartily embraced by the enterprise market in recent years, as IT buyers seek out ways to improve datacentre efficiency by kitting their facilities out with better-performing hardware that takes up significantly less physical space. With converged infrastructure suppliers often taking care of the pre-testing and configuration of these hardware stacks (to ensure the server, storage and networking building blocks contained within work as expected), deployment time tends to be shorter as well. All this is good news for CIOs intent on making converged infrastructure a cornerstone of their wider digital transformation plans, as it means they can get their projects up and running that little bit quicker. In this guide, we take a deep-dive into the benefits of converged infrastructure and find out why this is an area of hardware spend CIOs are increasingly turning their attention to, with a view to investing more of their IT budgets in.
Table Of Contents
- When buying converged infrastructures makes sense
- Learn the benefits of converged infrastructure systems
- Converged infrastructures belong on IT budgets this year
- Comparing converged vs. hyper-converged infrastructure
- Hyper-converged infrastructure grows as new systems emerge
- Seven criteria for hyper-converged system selection
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
More CW+ ContentView All