Access your Pro+ Content below.
Women in Technology Survey 2016
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
The Mortimer Spinks and Computer Weekly Women in Technology Survey 2016 collected data between 10 April and 28 May 2016, and represents the views of more than 4,000 technology professionals. Read the results of the fifth annual Women in Technology Survey.
Table Of Contents
The Mortimer Spinks and Computer Weekly Women in Technology Survey 2016 collected data between 16 March 2016 and 11 May 2016 and represents the views of 3,706 technology professionals across 75 countries.
Top findings include:
- One-fifth of senior tech jobs are held by a woman.
- The number of women in head of department roles has doubled to 7% in the past year.
- The number of women participants working in contract roles rose by 32%.
- 93% of technologists who were cross-trained into tech from other departments said it helped progress their careers.
- Women in tech are 32% less likely to begin careers in technical design roles.
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
More CW+ ContentView All