Access your Pro+ Content below.
Sensible one-page thoughts on managing performance
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
Ludo Houdenaert distils a lifetime of experience on managing performance in the IT department into this collection of short, digestible articles, written especially for Computer Weekly.
Table Of Contents
Ludo Houdenaert, an independent management consultant with 30 years’ experience, expresses his personal views and opinions and shares experiences in his straight-to-the-point writing style. His articles, always thought provoking and challenging, provide a different perspective on optimising performance:
- Teamwork essentials
- Projects: a different angle on success
- Project managers: the first obligation
- Company culture: meet or beat?
- Organisational change: from status quo to evolution
- People at work: job viruses
- Position of IT: the optimal spot
- Responsibility: the authority (mis)match
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
More CW+ ContentView All