Access your Pro+ Content below.
Focus: Securing new technology
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
The scarcity of information security professionals with the required depth and breadth of experience is one of the biggest challenges facing businesses. As businesses seek to gain competitive edge through digital transformation, they are increasingly exposing themselves to increasing risk of cyber attack, but finding people with the right skills to enable to business to embrace new technologies and yet remain secure in the face of industrialised, organised cyber crime is extremely difficult. The skills shortage, however, has raised questions about whether organisations really know what skills they need and where to find them or how to develop them. This e-guide was created in partnership with (ISC)².
Table Of Contents
- Strategies for meeting cyber security skills needs
- New tech and collaboration key to future security, says expert panel
- Brexit – a mix of challenges and opportunities for infosec
- How to detect the undetectable?
- Adrian Davis discusses the evolution of security in the age of IoT