Access your Pro+ Content below.
Focus: IT Security in the Middle East
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
In this issue, we look at the challenges facing organisations in the Middle East as they increasingly rely on digital technologies to engage with customers and citizens. We also analyse specific risks to enterprises, such as malware sneaking into networks under the guise of encryption.
Table Of Contents
- Middle East CIOs face numerous data challenges as the regional market matures
- Encryption hiding malware in half of cyber attacks
- UAE businesses struggle with security breach declaration
- UAE consumers not confident that their data is safe
- Case study: Gulf-based Rotana Hotels centralises IT security
- Tip: How to use a netstat command in Windows to watch open ports