Access your Pro+ Content below.
Focus: Health IT
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
At a time when the NHS is faced with unprecedented pressure, new technological solutions can help ease some of the strain. From apps to electronic records and artificial intelligence, technology is playing an increasingly important part in transforming the health service. In this e-guide, we look at how digital tools can improve mental health services, both through sharing data and through mobile apps to help treat anxiety. We examine the use of virtual reality as a treatment tool and how the NHS can reap the benefits of artificial intelligence. We also look at the need for cyber security training and resilience in the health service following the recent WannaCry cyber attack.
Table Of Contents
- Sharing health data is vital to patient care, says mental health CCIO
- Virtual reality as a healthcare tool
- NHS cyber attack shows need for resilient infrastructure and security education
- NHS must transform to reap the benefits of AI
- Putting sepsis algorithms into electronic patient records
- Smartphone apps can help to treat anxiety, university research show