Access your Pro+ Content below.
Focus: Enterprise digital transformation
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
Digital transformation – the buzzword we can’t get away from. Enterprises need to accelerate their digital transformation journeys to avoid being left behind in an increasingly digital world. It’s not an easy feat, but one that can be costly to get wrong. In this e-guide we look at how businesses can stay on track through collaboration, innovation, listening to user needs and partnering with suppliers. We examine the role of cloud in enterprise collaboration, the use of platforms and mobile working and harnessing big data and business intelligence to get the most out of your business. We speak to luxury department store Liberty’s technology director Martin Draper about moving an old business into the digital age and the potential of using new technologies such as augmented virtual reality. We also look at how to use IT to add unique value to an existing business ecosystem.
Table Of Contents
- How CIOs can apply IT supplier management skills to digitisation
- CW500: The journey to successful enterprise collaboration
- Case study: Specsavers furthers digital transformation with single customer view
- CIO interview: Martin Draper, technology director, Liberty
- CIO interview: Matt Peers, Linklaters