Access your Pro+ Content below.
Focus: Disaster recovery planning and virtualisation
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
Disaster recovery comprises some key fundamentals such as risk assessment and classification, developing service level objectives, detailed planning for people and technology as well as testing and auditing your infrastructure. We run you through these and also take a good look at how features and functionality built into popular virtualisation environments can help with disaster recovery planning, testing and execution.
Table Of Contents
- How to write a disaster recovery plan and define disaster recovery strategies
- Disaster recovery planning: Where virtualisation can help
- The truth about virtualisation and disaster recovery
- Virtualisation and disaster recovery: DR features in VMware
- Virtualisation and disaster recovery: DR features in Hyper-V