Access your Pro+ Content below.
Focus: Artificial intelligence in the enterprise
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
Watch out – artificial intelligence (AI) is going to steal your job! Well, only if you believe some of the more hyperbolic statements made about AI, machine learning and automation. These important technologies have come to prominence recently as developments in IT start to deliver the sort of computing power at a reasonable price that brings AI software into the mainstream. In reality, it is early days yet – but specialist AI is becoming a viable consideration for IT leaders in a growing range of industry sectors to help automate many manual or repetitive processes, or as a decision-support tool for executives wading through big data analytics to find the nugget that will open up new business opportunities. This special report gives IT leaders a guide to the latest thinking in AI and machine learning, and looks at how these technologies could help in areas such as security, mobile, customer engagement - and even within the IT department itself.
Table Of Contents
- What the consumerisation of machine intelligence means for enterprise IT
- AI set to replace traditional IT administrators
- Artificial intelligence takes centre stage in cyber security
- Artificial intelligence to drive mobile innovation, says GSMA
- Case study: How Swedish bank prepared robot for customer services