Access your Pro+ Content below.
Focus: Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
Artificial Intelligence and the sub-set of it which is machine learning are hot. It’s been impossible to attend an IT conference in the last year or so without encountering a dead human genius reincarnated as a software system or a robot. So what lies beyond the hype? As the articles in this e-guide show, there is real worth in AI/ML, and it might open up new roles and more business-central activities for IT professionals. However, the potential for AI to take away, but fail to replace jobs should not be ignored, and needs to be understood and managed.
Table Of Contents
- AI automation starts to transform legal profession
- McKinsey AI research finds slender user adoption outside tech
- Business applications embrace IoT, blockchain to face future
- AI and robots will 'create political instability' until humans find new occupations
- SAP Leonardo positioned as digital transformation catalyst
- At IBM’s Watson lab, customers marry the power of AI with the IoT
- Beware the AI black box
- IBM Watson holds court at Wimbledon 2017