Access your Pro+ Content below.
Focus: Agile DevOps
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
Businesses in every industry are finding themselves under pressure to out-innovate their competitors, and push out new products and services to customers at an ever-increasing rate. Where the IT department is concerned, being able to deliver on both these trends may require a fundamental overhaul of how it operates, through the breaking down of organisational silos into multiple, collaborative, cross-functional DevOps teams. With each of these teams often responsible for overseeing the continued development of a particular part of an application, service or website, adopting a DevOps approach to software delivery can rapidly speed up the time it takes to rollout new features and functions. In this guide, we take a closer look at how some household names have benefited from DevOps, while sharing some best practice around tackling both the technical and cultural aspects of adopting it successfully.
Table Of Contents
- Overcoming the business and technology barriers to DevOps adoption
- DevOps done right: Creating a collaborative and supportive business culture
- Want disciplined DevOps software delivery?
- Case study: Trinity Mirror Group taps into cloud, agile and microservices to boost web user experience
- Case study: HSBC combines AWS with agile thinking to tap into growing demand for mobile banking
- Case study: The need for speed: Inside the cloud innovation engine at AWS
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
More CW+ ContentView All