Access your Pro+ Content below.
CRM Trends 2016: ASEAN
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
There’s no doubt the future of customer relationship management (CRM) lies in the cloud. Unlike on-premise solutions, cloud allows businesses to easily deploy applications, encourages collaboration and gives staff access to customer information anytime, anywhere. This e-guide takes you inside some of the organisations in South-East Asia and the rest of APAC who are turning to the cloud to improve their customer service and engagement. Finally, we give you an overview of the big players in the cloud CRM market and the main features you should look for when choosing a CRM solution for your organisation.
Table Of Contents
- Bangkok Airways takes customer service to the cloud
- Engineering company uses HR technology to cut staff leaving rates
- Pizza Hut Hong Kong rips up the traditional CRM rule book
- Virgin Atlantic finds community benefit with Salesforce
- An overview of customer relationship management