Access your Pro+ Content below.
Cyber Security Trends ASEAN 2016
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
As cyber security becomes a top priority for policy makers and IT leaders, this guide looks at some of the issues facing government and private sector organisations in South-East Asia. The hack of the Philippine Commission on the Elections in April sent shockwaves through the region, and in this guide we look at the incident in detail. But it is not just the public sector that needs to protect its users. With the increasing use of digital channels for banking, financial services organisations are investing in the latest security technologies. This guide also outlines some of the technology options available to IT and security leaders trying to resolve malware issues or diagnose a security problem.
Table Of Contents
- Philippines government data breach is a warning to ASEAN region
- Singapore banks adopt voice biometrics for user authentication
- Singapore to block internet access for its public servants from 2017
- How to use a netstat command in Windows to watch open ports
- The problem of passwords and how to deal with it
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.