Access your Pro+ Content below.
Focus: Cyber security in the Nordics
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
With the digitisation of life and work comes the 24-hour threat of cyber attacks. The Nordic region’s pioneering spirit in the digital arena could easily turn heads, some of which may have malicious intent. In this e-guide, we take a look at some of the cyber security trends that Nordic IT leaders should keep their eyes on to maintain the digital momentum built up by Nordic organisations. Also in this issue is an interview with one of the region’s best-known cyber security experts, F-Secure’s Mikko Hyppönen, who gives his views on the Nordics, Russia and what he describes as the internet of insecure things.
Table Of Contents
- Nordic digitisation brings unwanted consequence of heightened cyber security risks
- Organised crime exploiting new technology
- Interview: F-Secure’s Mikko Hyppönen on the Nordics, Russia and the internet of insecure things
- The Macedonian surveillance scandal that brought down a government
- Secure IoT before it kills us
- Stronger cyber resilience culture needed to combat threats
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
More CW+ ContentView All