Access your Pro+ Content below.
Disaster recovery and business continuity: Essential guide
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
Investing in technologies and processes that can safeguard an enterprise and its operations in the face of downtime should be a must for any business, as end-users can be remarkably unforgiving when unable to access the services they need during work and at play. Not only can a solid business continuity strategy protect organisations from reputational damage and lost trade, but – for those operating in regulated industries – it can also prevent firms being hit with downtime-related enforcement action. But even the most diligently prepared disaster recovery plan should be subject to review from time-to-time to ensure it delivers the expected results. In this guide, we take a look at the steps enterprise can and should take to ensure, should their infrastructure fail, they can continue to trade and operate, and why it pays to regularly test the robustness of their disaster recovery processes.
Table Of Contents
- Disaster recovery: Risk assessment and business impact analysis
- Disaster recovery training and staffing strategies
- Coming up with a new configuration and change management plan
- Disaster recovery awareness and testing require training, strategic plans
- Evaluating BC/DR program performance
- Case study: Cloud collaboration boosts Cumbria County Council's disaster response abilities
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.