Access your Pro+ Content below.
CIO Trends #4: Benelux
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
In this e-guide, we look at some of the biggest global enterprise trends and add a Benelux twist with a focus on the Netherlands. Blockchain is today what cloud computing was a few years ago. Businesses are beginning to establish examples about blockchain, while cloud computing moves to being a decision about what kind of cloud strategy a CIO wants. Read about both in this issue. CIOs need to be involved in shaping how technology is used as well as make decisions about what technology needs to be made. Read about how a strategy to become more agile from the IT department at one Dutch organisation has transformed the operation.
Table Of Contents
- Netherlands expertise unravels enterprise blockchain
- Dutch businesses have heads in the cloud
- Royal Dutch Touring Club stimulates innovation and renewal of ICT
- MWC 2017: How virtual reality could be the next big thing for healthcare
- CIOs must become hybrid IT and digital leaders to avoid becoming unfashionable
- CW500: The journey to successful enterprise collaboration
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
More CW+ ContentView All