Access your Pro+ Content below.
CIO Trends #6: Middle East
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
In this e-guide we look at the role of information technology as the Arabian Gulf commits billions of dollars to building more hospitals and improving medical services. Also read how blockchain is making people in the Middle East happier.
Table Of Contents
- How technology is transforming healthcare delivery in Gulf region
- Gitex 2017: How can blockchain make you a happier person?
- Middle East firms must focus on IT training and employing more women to stay competitive
- What CIOs can learn from investors when assessing fintech startups
- From consumers to contributors: The evolution of open source in the enterprise
- How innovation in cycling helps Trek-Segafredo create a competitive edge