Access your Pro+ Content below.
IT Project: Storage Architecture ANZ
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
When it comes to storage, there are usually two main factors to consider – cost and performance. However, every organisation has its own unique set of requirements and this will inevitably shape their storage strategy. Inside this guide, we look at some examples of the strategies organisations are adopting and the trends you can expect to see more of in the future.
Table Of Contents
- Council removes costly bottleneck with traditional storage architecture
- Westpac launches Databank data protection service
- Combined Dell and EMC company targets intelligent things
- Object storage product survey 2016: The big six
- Object storage product survey 2016: The startups