Access your Pro+ Content below.
CIO Trends #2: ANZ
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
This latest edition of CIO Trends offers a collection of our most popular articles for IT leaders from the second quarter of 2016, examining the benefits of new technologies and where CIOs may be falling short. We talk to Paul Shetler, the head of the government’s Digital Transformation Office about the challenges faced during his first year in the role. Wikinomics author Don Tapscott writes about the emerging blockchain technology and what it means for CIOs. With technology playing a critical role in every business and government body, the role of the IT leader has never been under more scrutiny – read through the selection of articles here to find out how your peers are tackling the opportunities and delivering the benefits of digital technology.
Table Of Contents
- Shout it out cloud: Why Australian CIOs should use cloud to transform
- Australian C-suite executives fail to take security seriously
- Digital Transformation head Paul Shetler marks a first year
- Blockchain and the CIO: a new model for IT
- The Bimodal IT backlash: Should IT departments subscribe to the notion of a two-tier workforce?