Access your Pro+ Content below.
IT Project ASEAN: App Development
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
South-East Asia offers huge market opportunities that enterprises and startps want to tap into. However, this is also a fast-evolving market, in terms of technology adoption, led by rapid urbanization and growth in consumer spending. As a result, technology leaders are forced to respond to the market’s needs with solutions and applications that can be tested and deployed quickly. And that’s where the challenge is. In this guide, we show you some of the technologies helping businesses to release and deploy new applications as swiftly as possible, without disrupting business operations. From containers to microservices and DevOps, many organizations are now embracing these flexible and agile approaches.
Table Of Contents
- Are Asian CIOs ready for container technology?
- APAC businesses turn to DevOps to improve app quality, security
- How enterprise software development is changing
- What we can learn from Facebook's software developers
- CIO Interview: Jim Fowler, GE
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
More CW+ ContentView All