Access your Pro+ Content below.
CIO Trends #4: Nordics
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
In this e-guide, learn from the experiences of fellow CIOs and discover some of their priorities in the year ahead. Read analysis of some of the Nordic results from the Computer Weekly IT priorities survey for this year. Unsurprisingly, cloud computing is one of the biggest draws and more than half of CIOs in the region will spend more on cloud technologies this year than they did in 2016. But as the technology matures, CIOs are no longer asking themselves whether or not to move to the cloud, but are focused on what type to go for. CIOs must also consider the balancing act of mixing on-premise IT with public and private clouds. Elsewhere, blockchain technology has escaped the perception that it is merely a financial services opportunity, with CIOs in multiple industries looking at its potential. Read more about how CIOs are readying themselves for the technology.
Table Of Contents
- IT Priorities 2017: Nordic organisations to spend more on cloud services
- CIO interview: Alexandra Drevenlid, Tieto
- Sweden’s Kiviks Musteri turns to cloud to keep up with growth
- What are CIOs doing about the rise of blockchain?
- CIOs must become hybrid IT and digital leaders to avoid becoming unfashionable