Access your Pro+ Content below.
CIO Trends #3: Benelux
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
In this Benelux e-guide we look at how CIOs can succeed in the age of digital transformation. Find out if you have what it takes because the opportunity is massive if you get digital right. There is also some advice for CIOs looking to get more out of their budget so they can fund digital initiatives. We also feature three articles that tell the stories of three major Benelux based companies and their digital journeys. Red how Netherlands based HR company Randstad has transformed its IT infrastructure by centralising and standardising it globally. We also feature a story on how the Dutch are investing hundreds of millions of Euros in digital technology. In Belgium Brussels Airways CIO tells us the importance of having the right technology to support customer journeys.
Table Of Contents
- Do you have what it takes to be a great CIO?
- The digital opportunity for CIOs
- Budget busters: Three ways for CIOs to fund digital initiatives
- Case study: The transformation of Randstad’s IT infrastructure
- Case study: Dutch bank ING to spend millions ‘disrupting’ its own business
- CIO Interview: Never lose track of customer journey, says Brussels Airlines CIO