What is the name of the 2010 FIFA World Cup™ venue in Cape Town?
>> Email all 11 answers to [email protected] <<
Take part in Computer Weekly's competition to win tickets to this year's 2010 FIFA World CupTM finals in South Africa. Please note - you need to answer all 11 questions.
Mahindra Satyam has teamed up with Computer Weekly to give away 2010 FIFA World CupTM match tickets, including two tickets for the 2010 FIFA World CupTM final itself.
To win 2010 FIFA World CupTM tickets simply answer all 10 questions related to the 10 pictures above and supply a witty and amusing caption for the 11th picture.
Please email you answers to [email protected] ensuring that each answer is numbered and corresponds to the correct picture. Please note - you need to answer all 11 questions.
How will we select the winners
Those that get all 10 questions correct will enter a tie-break, in which the best picture captions will be drawn out of a hat for the prize draw.
The closing date is Tuesday 4 May 2010.
2010 FIFA World CupTM sponsor Mahindra Satyam, which has created and implemented the core events management software for the event, has contributed seven 2010 FIFA World CupTM tickets including:
- One ticket for England vs USA (Rustenburg 12 June) - One prize
- Two tickets for England vs Algeria group game (Cape town 18 June) - Two prizes
- One for each semi-final (Cape Town 6 July and Durban 7 July) - Two prizes
- Two for the 2010 FIFA World CupTM final (Johannesburg 11 July) - Two prizes
The prizes do not include travel and accommodation, just match tickets.
Find out more:
- Mahindra Satyam
- 2010 FIFA World CupTM core IT complete this month