Access your Pro+ Content below.
CIO Trends #4
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
Computer Weekly talks to more IT leaders than any other publication, and our reporters gather in-depth insights into the challenges facing CIOs, CTOs and CDOs. In this e-guide we look at the topics that should be high on the agenda for anyone wanting to stay on top of their game- and the challenges that come with that. Find out what makes a successful IT leader in 2017, from looking outwards to learning lessons from digital transformation, and how to converge IT and digital skills in your organisation. With a little over a year before the EU General Data Protection Regulation comes into force, we look at how to ensure you’re compliant, and take a peek at the rise of blockchain and what CIOs are doing to take advantage of the distributed ledger technology. We also talk to Sarah Wilkinson, chief data, digital and technology officer at the Home Office about the impact Brexit has on IT challenges in central government, collaborating across services and running large government IT programmes.
Table Of Contents
- CW500: GDPR compliance should be at the top of your agenda
- What are CIOs doing about the rise of blockchain?
- Successful CIOs in 2017 will be those who look outwards
- CIOs must become hybrid IT and digital leaders to avoid becoming unfashionable
- CIO interview: Sarah Wilkinson, Home Office