Access your Pro+ Content below.
CIO Trends #6: Benelux
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
In this e-guide, read about the Netherlands' coalition government's four year plan which includes the term 'cyber' no fewer than eight times. This includes amendments to the controversial law on intelligence and security agencies and changes to the Computer Criminality Act III.
Table Of Contents
- Dutch government agreement increasingly focuses on IT security
- The Dutch government defines cyber threat actors
- Dutch digital coin miners offered datacentre space to reduce costs
- From consumers to contributors: The evolution of open source in the enterprise
- What CIOs can learn from investors when assessing fintech startups
- How innovation in cycling helps Trek-Segafredo create a competitive edge
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.