Access your Pro+ Content below.
IT Project in the Middle East
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
The Middle East is becoming a trailblazer in the use of modern technology to improve business and society. The region is determined to reduce the reliance its economies have on oil, which means other sectors must compete with global competition. To succeed, these businesses will require the IT infrastructures that can give them an edge. Meanwhile, governments in the region are planning to improve society through modern technologies such as mobile apps, cloud computing and big data.
Table Of Contents
- How Middle East CIOs can steer business strategy
- Managed services could be key to connecting up siloed IT in Middle East organisations
- Case study: Saudi Telecom Company builds out NFV capabilities
- Case study: UAE infrastructure ministry upgrades IT to support smart government
- Case Study: Reinventing Bahrain’s Kanoo Group through digital technology
- Case Study: Dubai Culture modernises its datacentre