Access your Pro+ Content below.
CIO Trends #2: ASEAN
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
This latest edition of CIO Trends offers a collection of our most popular articles for IT leaders from the second quarter of 2016, examining the benefits of new technologies and where CIOs may be falling short. We talk to AIA’s CTO Biswa Misra about his role and the challenges he faces in winning customers in the young, urban and tech-savvy ASEAN nations. Wikinomics author Don Tapscott writes about the emerging blockchain technology and what it means for CIOs. With technology playing a critical role in every business and government body, the role of the IT leader has never been under more scrutiny – read through the selection of articles here to find out how your peers are tackling the opportunities and delivering the benefits of digital technology.
Table Of Contents
- Are ASEAN CIOs ready for container technology?
- Gaps remain in the digital and data-driven strategies of ASEAN firms
- Tech-savvy ASEAN populations shake up enterprise IT, says AIA CTO
- Blockchain and the CIO: a new model for IT
- The Bimodal IT backlash: Should IT departments subscribe to the notion of a two-tier workforce?
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
More CW+ ContentView All