Access your Pro+ Content below.
IT Project ANZ: App Development
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
When software giant Atlassian announced that it was acquiring collaboration platform Trello, it sent a signal that the app development market is alive and kicking. However, many companies are struggling to keep up with the demand for applications that can be tested and deployed quickly; unsure which app development platform to use and often suffering a lack of in-house development skills. In this guide, we show you some of the technologies helping in-house IT teams to release and deploy new applications as swiftly as possible, without disrupting business operations.
Table Of Contents
- Mixed feelings on Australian enterprise app market
- Salmat to go cloud-only after getting a taste for the technology
- APAC businesses turn to DevOps to improve app quality, security
- Containers tipped for enterprise take-off between now and 2020
- How enterprise software development is changing
- CIO Interview: Jim Fowler, GE